Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boy, It's hot

We are going on 3 weeks of 90's and no rain!!!! My water bill will be outrageous!! Luckily here, in this small town, we get 2 bills where we can take 1/2 off. Really cool!
We had a boyscout cook out here at the house. It was in the 90's and hot... but the kids played on the slip and slide and loved it. Yummy food, lots of soda, water balloons and water fights. GREAT FUN!!
I have officially killed our only tree that we planted. I planted flowers around the base and apparently sucked all the life out of the roots of the tree. I am bummed... but will find a great replacement soon. I will put our flowers in another spot. and leave the new tree to breathe!!

We have 2 new houses going up in our culdesac. It is very busy around the neighborhood. They are completing two others. They will be nice ones. I hope they sell quick. We always enjoy having new people in the area.
Picture updates coming soon.

No comments: