Friday, May 23, 2008

Only 469 days to go!!

So here I am, 4 days into Jim's leave... and I miss him terribly! the weather is beautiful, the kids are at daycare and school and I am going to work this pm. I am still alive, the kids are still alive which is probably most important. This weekend is suppose to be incredible!!! Sunny and 80's!! Monday is supposed to be 87 for our high. I am going to try to put some pictures on today. Hopefully I will be successful.




Many of you have asked about my weight loss. It is going well. This is me at my heaviest. a WHOPPING 226, the point at which I decided.... NO MORE! It has been many years since I have seen some of you and you may not even recognize me... for some of you... this is all you have known.
since I have been driving by LA Weightloss almost every day... I figured I would check it out. Good thing I did, because it has changed me and my life.. My weight loss is slow, but still going down which is the most important thing. I am at about 23 lbs so far since january. It should be more, but I won't focus on should'ves.... only what I have done. I am very proud but I have a long way to go still.
You can continue to see my loss as I post it.
see you soon,
Janet

2 comments:

Julie said...

I agree that. As long as your going in the direction that you want. Keep up the good work.

datafreak said...

I wish I had your determination. I need to loose some weight too, but I just haven't been ambitious enough just yet.

Please give Jim our best and tell him to look up Brian if he's ever on Victory.